Estate Conservation: Preserving Wealth for Your Heirs Dinner Seminar
Help Protect Your Estate Assets and Avoid Unintended ConsequencesNow more than ever, it is crucial to have a plan in place to protect your estate. As you get older, you may want to leave a meaningful legacy to your heirs, loved ones, and charitable organizations. Learn how to help achieve this by taking a proactive approach of estate planning to lessen the burden of unforeseen expenses and delays. By attending this seminar, you will receive knowledge on how to accomplish your personal and family estate goals.
The various topics that will be discussed include:
- Benefits of estate conservation
- Calculating the value of your estate
- Maintaining generational wealth
- Intestacy and its potential problems
- Probate and how to avoid it
- Current federal estate tax provisions
- How your retirement planning, asset allocation, and risk tolerance can effect your estate
Please join us at Saltgrass Steakhouse for an educational seminar on June 14th from 6:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. to listen in on how proactive planning can help achieve your estate goals for your heirs, loved ones, and charitable organizations. The strategies and concepts covered in this seminar are best suited for those with investable assets of $250k or more.
This event has been funded in part by Prudential.
Date and Time
Tue, Jun 14, 2022
6:00p - 7:00p CST
Saltgrass Steak House
301 N 175th St
Omaha , NE 68118